Cancelation Of Removal By Non-LPR (Own)

Aliens with 10 years physical presence inside the United States and with children who are U.S. citizens are able to apply for relief from removal in the form of “Cancellation of Removal”. This must be applied for in front of an Immigration Judge. If granted then the applicant will receive a greencard and lawful permanent residency status.