Family And Other Petitions

If you find yourself in immigration proceedings facing possible removal from the United States, then you should file any family petitions that grant you legal status. US citizens who are spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters may file petitions for their family members. Greencard holders may petition their spouses and children who are unmarried and stay unmarried during the pendency of the petition.