The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of crimes who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity. If you have ever been the victim of a crime inside the United States and you have a police report or you made a police report and we can order the police report then call to make an appointment to discuss your eligibility for the U visa. U visa is a good option for you and your family’s immigration status as the U visa eligibility will extend to spouses and children.