The Path to Citizenship Starts with F&D

Some of Our Practice Areas

Our expert team of attorneys are here to guide you through your various immigration needs from start to finish.


F&D works hard to advocate for clients seeking asylum, who have been detained, or are facing deportation.

Family Based Immigration

Our attorneys and legal staff will help guide you through the family application, petition, or request process.

US Citizenship

We assist immigrant victims of abuse and violence in independently obtaining lawful permanent resident status so that they may find relief.

Why Choose F&D for Your Immigration Needs?

There are many benefits to choosing F&D for your immigration needs.


F&D has helped keep and protect immigrants we represent here for over 28 years.

We’ll offer you an honest opinion and evaluation without wasting your time and money.


We offer 0% financing for attorney’s fees on a case by case basis

You may be eligible to receive a discount. Contact F&D to discuss further.

Contact Us
F&D is proud to offer our clients a creative, cost-effective, and hands-on approach to their legal needs.
Contact Us

Reynold Finnegan, Esq.

Known for his zealous advocacy in legal representation, Mr. Finnegan has now represented well over 2,000 immigration clients in all aspects of immigration law for nearly 30 years.

Earning a reputation as the Immigration Attorney with a big heart, friendly approach, and razor-sharp legal mind, Mr. Finnegan has quickly become one of the most well-known and respected attorneys at the Immigration Court and U.S. immigration offices.

View Profile

Recent articles

Here’s what we’ve been up to recently.

Los Angeles Asylum LawyersblogImmigration
January 25, 2024

Exceptions to the Circumvention of the Lawful Pathways Rule

On May 11, 2023, a new regulation concerning asylum went into effect: the “Circumvention of Lawful Pathways” rule, forbids asylum to anyone crossing the southern border with a few exceptions.…
Fiance Visablog
December 26, 2023

Fiancé Visas: Can My Soon-to-Be Husband or Wife Join Me in America?

First, you must petition for a fiancé visa, Form 129-F. Second, you must bring your spouse to the United States. Third, you must enter a legally recognized marriage within 90…
Moral Characterblog
November 19, 2023

What is “Good Moral Character?”

Before naturalizing as an American citizen, the U.S. government will want to know if someone is a person of “good moral character.” A person of good moral character doesn’t knowingly…

A Lawyer From Finnegan & Diba Is Here To Help.